Para ser grande, sê inteiro

Para ser grande, sê inteiro: nada Teu exagera ou exclui.
Sê todo em cada coisa. Põe quanto és No mínimo que fazes.
Assim em cada lago a lua toda Brilha, porque alta vive.
- Ricardo Reis

11 de março de 2012

Cold, Old and Broken.


I'm growing cold and old. I'm starting to close down. Again. I no longer feel you're real. More and more you seem like something, rather than someone. I'm growing cold and old. I no longer feel your love. I no longer feel you're real. You're starting to seem more like a game. The will of testing you and playing with you is becoming bigger and bigger. I want to hurt you. I want to torture you, only to see if you can actually feel something. That way, if I see you suffer, I just might feel something too. I might feel you're real again. I’m growing cold and old. I no longer feel you're real. Words from you no longer carry any kind of meaning. I want to break you into little pieces, so that one day i can pick them up, rebuild you and realize how real you really were. I'm building a barrier between you and me, and the worse is I don't know how to tear it down. We're growing cold and old. To me, you're no longer real.

Sem comentários: